JK STRATEGY – an international debt recovery agency – Jan Kondratovič
I am Jan Kondratovič, a licensed private detective and lawyer in Lithuania and Poland. My specialty is the international private law, European Union law and possibilities and methods of debt recovery on the international scale.
- 2002 I graduated from the University of Bialystok, Faculty of Law;
- 2015/2016 I completed the cycle of pedagogical education at Bialystok University and gained the qualification of a teacher;
- from 2015 I am a PhD student at the University of Bialystok, Faculty of Law;
- 2016/2017 I completed training to confirm theoretical and practical preparation in the areas of shooting, self-defense, intervention techniques, and personal and property protection legislation;
- Since 2018 I am a licensed detective in Lithuania and Poland;
- I regularly participate in various conferences and trainings to gain knowledge about debt prevention, management and recovery. I also take part in seminars where I can gain deeper knowledge in psychology, communication, negotiation art, body language, and detective work.
- since 2009 – the head of a national and international legal service company;
- since 2010 – the head of a national and international debt recovery agency;
- since 2018 – the head of a national and international private detective service agency.
- since 2019 – member of SNPL.
My goal is to help my clients realize their legal interests in various situations, ensuring the highest standards of professional ethics at every stage of the issues to be solved. I guarantee professionalism, transparency and reliability.